Your wedding gown says a lot on your big day, it also spice up the feel of that wonderful day you’ve been dreaming and thinking of.
Interestingly, when it comes to wedding planning, there is nothing more disturbing for a bride than being unable to find the best wedding dress for herself.
She might have dreamt and fantasised about how gorgeous her dress is going to be even before her boo proposed. Then the big day is in few weeks but she just can’t find that dress. With numbers of beautiful options to go for, it becomes more stressful.
The quest for finding a dress without having an idea of what will suit you can be annoying. And if you eventually find that dress, your style might end up clashing with your bridesmaids, with you not being in the spotlight on your own big day.
This wedding dress from Kimaya McPherson, looks flawless with a touch of gold feel. Having a dress with a gold color means alot.
Gold as a color is associated with happiness, wisdom, joy, elegance and wealth. There are lots of good things to say about gold, which presumably makes it a good choice for some brides.
Apart from the features mentioned above, it distinguish you from your bridesmaids and no one can steal the spotlight from you. It also look good on almost all skin tone making you stand out from everyone.
See photos of the Kimaya McPherson gown below:
- Photography @photosbyreem
- Styling: @looksbymaelbWedding
- Gown Designer: @kimayamcpherson
- Hair: @hair_chemistrymiami
- MUA: @chemxbeauty
- Videographer: @bridgescinema
- Hair Accessories & Earrings: @jewels_by_charles
Looking for more wedding Inspos?
- This Bridal Look Is A Touch Of Arabian Beauty, You Need To See It!
- How To Successfully Slay A Multicoloured Àsooke For Your Traditional Wedding
- A Wedding Gown Which Is Perfect From Every Angle Is Just The Inspo You Need